New Hair, New Store, New Life








For those of you who follow my blog, I've been going through some major life changes as of late. In December of last year I decided to start up my own little boutique in downtown Phoenix. Crazy!?! Yes. Necessary?!? ABSOLUTELY. 

So in February I opened up shop on 7th Ave. and Montecito, right in the heart of the Melrose Vintage District. So far I love it! Up and down and left and right I love it!

But now that things have had time to sort of quiet down and the school year is coming to an end I can broaden my horizons past my store and back to things I really miss. I used to update this blog like crazy with outfits and I'd like to start that back up... at least for the summer.

So here goes!

Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target
Hat: Thrifted

xo

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin