Kickball change...



Okay so a bad play on words there. All this week I've been playing kickball with the kiddos at school due to their wonderful testing this week. You all know how much we love testing. And although hours of kickball seem easy, its EXHAUSTING! I come home ready to nap... and usually I have a headache. And goodbye to all that even toned skin. I've got a farmer's tan that could compete with ANYONE! 

But anyway... I did want to just post some pictures that I said I would in the past. My cousin took some really cute pictures in Disney. 






So for all you Blueberry Deluxe fans out there. I will hopefully get some good rest this weekend and be back on track with new items. And be sure to check out the farmer's tan in the new pictures :)

xo

Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin