Big News Part I: This is How we Roll



It's official folks! Blueberry Deluxe is opening up a boutique! It's going to be a mish mash of many different boutique goodies including art, vintage and handmade clothing and accessories, home decor and even locally made vegan makeup!

So pictured above is me surpassing one of my fears (heights) in order to finish painting my lovely new high ceiling space!

Below are some inspiration photos I've been taking to get my place situated! I'll update with more pictures are the progress of the shop moves forward. How very exciting!


















xo

Blue

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Congrats, lady!! cheering you on from CA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! If you ever decide to visit the valley of the sun you can drop by :) Thanks! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin