A Gift from a Day of Lacking Fashion



As some of my dearest and loved vintage and fashionable friends would admit, not all days are fashionable ones. In this case, I was running around like a mad-woman all day long.

It seems as though when I happen to have a week off I tend to OVER-schedule it, leaving all my to-do's on a list for that time. I'm beginning to understand that simply won't work.

Today I managed to paint the bathroom (a much awaited and necessary chore) and get my hair done. I intend on doing an ENTIRE blog entry about my hair because readers tend to ask about my hair. Today I got something a wee bit different than usual :)

So here is a cute pug to supplement my lack of fashion. At least for the day.

xo

Blue

5 comments:

  1. PUG!! what a cutie! Are his little nails black (and naturally so)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally black! HA! No nail coloring in this little puggies future. She is the muse for my vintage! Her name is BLUEBERRY.

    xo

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin!!! Saw your puggy in the snow. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amour of a dog! Mm, am suffering from pug envy, now...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin