ohhhh ~ Inspired ~


So there seem to be these really delectable sites that have people in very artistic and fashionable outfits out there. Well I've been INSPIRED. I know I've been taking my summer off like always (art teacher summer vacation) and it can sometimes cause me to... well... dress like a bum. I still dress up to go out, but I don't have my little daily *nudge* that I have during the fiscal year. 

This is when I start to notice that nothing in my wardrobe looks deliciously stylish and I start to get shop happy. ESPECIALLY since a lot of my clothes are still not unpacked and just hanging out. So here is what I've come up with in my "Dress up Time". I limited myself to things that were already hung up. Nothing in a hamper, nothing from a box. Whew!


Outfit #1

Oh don't I look so business savvy! 

Skirt - Thrifted
Shirt - Ross
Shoes - Payless (on my trip to Seattle)
Beetle Necklace - SD Zoo


Outfit #2

I know I know... but I LIKE wearing cowboy boots and I LOVE my cutoffs. They're still slightly bum-qualified, but I love them none-the-less.

Shirt - Thrifted and in the shop
Shorts - from thrifted jeans A LONG time ago
Boots - Ross
Beetle Necklace - SD Zoo


Outfit #3

OoooOOOooO I LOVE this dress. You can also see it on my vacation photos. Quite comfortable, but usually in need of some hosiery. This is my dreamer's outfit.

Dress - traded on Etsy
Boots - Thrifted
Beetle Necklace - SD Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin