Gettin' Down and Dirty

So these past couple of weeks I have been training for a little something called the "Dirty Six". Basically to summarize the events of this crazy event, its a 6 mile run through mud pits, water hoses, blow up mazes and all kinds of other little treasures along the way. So the sneakers and Shuffle shown above have been my newest best friends. Both are SO incredibly dilapidated its not even funny. My headphones are LITERALLY falling apart and my sneakers... well lets just say that they don't have that new sneaker smell. 

So when all of you are enjoying a quiet Saturday this next week, I'd like you to send a little morsel of goo luck my way. So as to save me from any sports peril that might be in the making :)

xo

Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin