Whew!

                                   
Your favorite fruity vintage lady has been having QUITE the week. You see... this is my Spring Break. And although its supposed to be filled with relaxing and mind cleansing time, its also filled with THINGS TO DO!!

A lot has changed in the recent past. Many of you read my blog about being sent to another school. This Tuesday I was given my locating and I couldn't be happier! I'm going to be a my #2 pick, a junior high FULL TIME position a little further north. I DON'T have to travel to different schools. I DON'T have to memorize the names of over 600 kiddos and most importantly I HAVE a JOB set up for next year.

This also brings me to me next big news of the week. I finally had a offer accepted for a house! YAY! I am going to be a first time home buyer! I'm one of the lucky few with the economy the way it is, I'm gaining a cute little 1950's style home for a 1/3 of the price it sold for 3 years ago. I'm just ecstatic!

The third news of the week is that I've planned my summer vacation this year. My boyfriend and I had thought we wouldn't be able to have one due to all these financial responsibilities, but my parents have some crazy time-share week they had to get rid of. I accepted immediately of course. So I'll be spending a WEEK in Oceanside, CA (the city of my birth actually) and all the cost of staying is FREE. How wonderful. 

The beginning of this break was really stressing me out, but it's actually turned out to be one of the best breaks ever.

2 comments:

  1. your store is really cute and so is your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's hard to keep up with the blog, but I love sharing things! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin