I was tagged (quite awhile back actually) to do this wonderful questionnaire by the lovely LoLa Vintage. Hope you enjoy!
1. Your hair? A ray of sun? An explosion of fire? All I know is 1) my hair is a multitude of reds and oranges 2) I love it none-the-less 3) I can thank the lovely girlies at the hair academy for doing so.
2. Your favorite food? Salty and scrumptious. This might include my G-ma's enchiladas. My mom's chicken and dumplings. My local grocer's rotisserie chicken.
3. Your favorite drink? Soda! I can't help it. I was brought up on the stuff. And diet... only diet please.
4. Your dream/goal? Opening up a local boutique! I'm looking at a modern vintage and handmade fusion here :)
5. Your hobby? Anything visual.
6. Your fear? No follow through.
7. Where were you last night? Looking around at local open retail spaces for rent. I'm obsessed.
8. Something you say all the time? Seriously?!? SERIOUSLY?!? That might just be because I teach Junior High.
9. Something that you're not? One to back down.
10. Wishlist item? A pointy house.
11. Last thing you did? Ate some Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream right out of the container!
12. What are you wearing? Striped mod dress, black leggings, black tall boots. COMFY!
13. Your pets? BLUEBERRY! If you didn't know already.
14. Friends? A handful of the best. Never been a fan of having "tons" of people in my life.
15. Missing someone? My friend Dayna. My fellow vintage lover who moves around alot.
16. Something you're not wearing? Accessories! I'm so bad with them. LOVE them. HAVE them. Just don't usually bother to put them on. Perhaps a future New Year's Resolution?!?
17. Your favorite store? Need I say it? Thrift madness!!! Any thrift store I can get my hands on!
18. Your favorite color? Hmmmm... I'd have to say green. I've gone back and forth with a few, but this seems to be a steady favorite. I think it might be the fact that it matches my eyes.
19. The last time you cried? Frustration probably. I'm such a passionate person it sort of lends itself to it.
20. Whens the last time you laughed? Oh GAWD! All the time! I remember vividly when my formally mentioned friend and I were in Spain and the hostile owner kept saying "you laugh a lot"... "all the time". And my friend finally said "that's just how she is!"
21. One place that I go to over and over? Hmmm... kitchen. Blame it on my wonderful snacking ability!
22. Where do you eat? OooOoooo. Anywhere with good soup.
Whew! Hopefully this long-winded thing will interest some of you! I actually rather like doing these when the time is ample. I learn a bit about myself.
Here is who I TAG!
I honestly think most of my other peeps have already been tagged!