Hare Dryer









This weekend mother Blueberry and myself discovered the fun involved in going to auctions. This particular one was an art auction fundraiser for my school district. There was student, teacher, and local art up for grabs. I had three students' work involved in the show. But my prized possession is this oil painting shown above. Mother Blueberry managed to snag it for a MORE than decent price. For those of you paying close attention you may have noticed the name is quite hilarious. FINALLY, I have a piece of artwork to put up in the house. I'm more than excited. Now Mr. Blueberry and I have to agree on where to put said artwork.

Cheers!

xo

Blue

2 comments:

  1. is it a mixed media collage, or a conventional painting? either way, I am speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an OIL PAINTING! Crazy huh?!? I'm so excited to have it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin