Wardrobe Remix: Amazon Remix


I have another post where I'm wearing this very same dress. For those of you that have jobs, you know sometimes you have to alter your style a bit. For my job I actually have a strict dress code. Why? Well, teacher always have to adopt to their kids' rules. Therefore, I don't get any sleeveless anything. Sometimes I really have to be a little funky in order to include some items.

So with this outfit I use a long lost trick to hide my shoulders... the t-shirt trick. Although this trick is generally used by little girls I still like it!





Pirate colored dress - Buffalo

White shirt - Ross

Gladiator sandals - Buffalo

xo

Blue

2 comments:

  1. cute! i really love those sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY! These sandals are a god send! Velcro enclosure! And super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin