I AM the MAN.


So you might wonder to yourself, "What does Blueberry Deluxe do on the weekends? I bet its something fabulous!"

Well folks, here are some pictures of my very glamorous weekend....

Mowing our backyard.



As you can see there are two very infamous shadows in this image. One is Jason (with a phone in his hand) and one of my dad :) I have some fabulous men in my life. Now here I'm just edging some of the areas I couldn't get with the mower.



And HERE is our wonderful fresh cut grass! I SO WISH I had pictures of the before. It was like a jungle! Blueberry (the pug) loved it though. I think she misses it a little, but she's too nice to say anything.

How did you all spend your weekend? Any fascinating chores?

xo

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin