Wardrobe Remix: Jason Takes a Whirl


Oh boy... Poor Jason had to put up with my grumpy hungry mood today (really... I get really grumpy).
I was in a hurry because we were going to get food and I told him to go ahead a take the picture to save time. (You see... usually I have to tripod + timer = long time)

So here's how it went.
(Some shots have been taken out due to ridiculousness)

Attempt #1



Me: Jason you have to show my SHOES!



Attempt #2 (getting hungry)


Me: Do you have it on VIDEO?!? Hurry up!


Attempt #3


Me: Shoes Jason! SHOES!!!


Example #1


Me: Okay.. YOU get where I am and I'll show you how to take it.


Attempt #452


Me: Good enough... lets go eat already HA!

Polka Dot Top - Ross

Beige High Waisted Skirt - Thrifted

Oxfords - Thrifted

xo

Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin