To the little things...

So a couple of things to make note about.
When I'm not teaching in the summer and things really get a chance to slow down.
I really do get a chance to notice some cool, but subtle.

First...

THIS... is a building next to my old condo. First the wall said something like "My bike was yellow". Then it was painted over and someone added "The wall poet club" and finally "Save Bobby". After this the owner painted it over this last time I checked it the next morning and sure enough... something new :)

Second...


THIS is from our trip to California. We stopped in a China Buffet (I'm sorry... we just can't resist) and although the food was TERRIBLE and there was ABSOLUTELY no variety, the first thing you see is this lovely folded napkin. That plus the beautiful time of day made me take this picture.

xo

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin