Feelin' the Stripes and the DIY


So I'll admit it, I'm a flats kind of girl. I'm around 6' even in the shortest of them. So I've come to be quite a collector of cute ones. These are super comfy pink moccasins. I know some people cannot stand these kinds of shoes, but in the right color or style I really dig em'.


Now onto more productive things. I spent about and hour or two working on some "House Warming" invitations today. I'm way too overwhelmed to get anything dimensionally figured out on my Mac, so this was very cut and paste. And of course, my dog was one of the main components behind it.

Check them out!






For some reason I always get a kick out of stuff like this. Things that serve a function and I don't have a lot of time to think about it. I just have to DO and QUICKLY. It really gets my creative juices flowing.

xo

Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin