Oh Boy! Something Old Something New

I just can't get enough.... I just can't get enough.

I finally had some time to list some things tonight. I get to sleep in tomorrow and go to my friend's graduation at ASU. Hopefully I'll get to see a glimpse of our President who will be giving a speech :)

So moving on.... while I was posting I almost always get trapped in Etsy scavenging. I found this ABSOLUTELY adorable sculpture created my doubleparlor. It is just splendid. Now I just need to get my wonderful boyfriend to buy it for me!



And the lovely image below is of a blouse I decided to keep for myself. Sometimes that's the only way I get to "buy" something is by merely "keeping" it these days.


xoxo.

Blue

1 comment:

  1. that little guy is so funny i have tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin